Winter is welcomed with cold and dry weather. During this season cracked and dry heels are very common to notice. Of course! We have never cared for our feet and legs. It’s the most neglected part of our body. We spend most of the time experimenting with new tips on our face and hair. We hide our cracked heels but incorporating a few home remedies in your daily routine can make your feet smooth, soft, supple and glowing. There are a lot of tips available to keep your feet stay in healthy and shape. Here, in this article, we will discuss a few easy tips to care for your feet this winter season. Wrap the tips around and protect your feet from dry weather.
10 winter foot care tips:
Snuggling in the bed, snoozing alarm, multiple times and checking the wardrobe to pick the right clothes for this season is the hard-core task we focus on. On the other side, our legs silently whisper to pay attention to the dry and cracked lips. Now! To bring to your notice and to make you understand, here, we have listed home remedies which, when followed can make your feet soft and glow. Checkout now!
1. Soak feet in lukewarm water: To a tub of lukewarm water add a little shower gel and soak your feet for 10 minutes. To a tub of lukewarm water add a little shower gel and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
2. Remove rough and dead skin: Now use a pumice stone to remove dead skin cells and scrub with the stone until the dead skins are removed.
3. Apply a good foot moisturizer: Regular moisturizer can help the feet to glow naturally. Apply, coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil to moisturize the skin naturally. For long-lasting results apply regularly. If you need foot care creams and lotions, then shop from the best online pharmacy India and get any branded moisturizing healthcare products with amazing discounts. Grab the offer now and never miss it!
4. Use foot scrub: Many scrubs with natural ingredients are available in the market. Pick the scrub based on your body type and needs. If you want to make a homemade natural scrub, then mix olive oil and sugar, apply to your feet and scrub in circular motions to remove dirt and dead skin cells. Make sure not to scrub the feet hardly.
5. Wear socks: To protect your feet from cracks and dryness wear socks during winter season. It also keeps your feet warm and comfortable.
6. Keep your feet dry and clean: Wet feet increase the risk of bacterial and fungal infections. Using a foot powder can keep your foot dry. Extra moisture can leave your feet with frostbites. Hence, to avoid infections, keep your feet dry and clean always.
7. Use natural oils for cracked heels: Many natural varieties can make your feet heal dryness and cracks. A few of the best natural oils which do can do wonders are listed below.
- Coconut oil: It is one of the best oil which is loaded with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Apply a sufficient amount of warm coconut oil to your feet and massage for a few minutes. This helps to keep the dryness away as well as for deep moisturizing effect apply coconut oil daily.
- Almond oil: Almond oil can moisturize as well as heal, and nourishes the skin.
- Honey: Honey is a wonderful skin moisturizer. Due to antibacterial and antimicrobial property, honey can heal and nourishes the skin. Use Manuka honey for best result.
8. Wear comfortable boots: Wear comfortable footwear as tight shoes can decrease the flow of blood and can cause Raynaud’s or chilblains disease. Also, wear the correct size shoes as bigger size shoes can make your feet move which creates friction and cause blisters and sores. If you have blisters or sores on your feet, then consult a dermatologist immediately. If any topical creams are prescribed, order healthcare products online from any trusted online medicine store and get your products delivered at your doorstep.
9. Wash your feet daily: Washing your feet daily can prevent nail infections and other toenail diseases. Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm water mixed with Epsom salt to prevent infections.
10. Apply shea butter: Yes! Treat your flaky, dry and cracked foot with shea butter. Shea butter can keep the infections, pain and other worries away. The benefits of using shea butter include:
- It moisturizes the dry skin very well
- It reduces itchiness and dryness of the foot
- It’s rich in vitamin E and A hence, it protects the leg from UV damage
Above all, your skin needs an enough amount of water to moisturize the skin. So, hydrate your skin by drinking sufficient amount of water to repair the damaged cells and tissues. Care your skin and protect as it from the harsh winter by following the above few tips. Never neglect your feet. Fix the issues and heal it whenever dryness or cracks pop up.