Multivitamins are often prescribed by doctors. These supplements are enriched with vitamins and essential minerals and help your body to heal and function better. But multivitamins are not only used by patients or kids or aged peoples. It is used by bodybuilders and those who love to workout.
It may sound astonishing but a multivitamin can be very beneficial for the people who train in the gym for hours and also aim to gain muscles.
Multivitamins are easily available and are reasonable also. Anyone can buy the best multivitamin tablets in India from a local pharmacy or any online health store at an affordable price. Multivitamin supplements contain vitamins A, D, B complex (B6 and B12), C. It also contains calcium, zinc, chromium, magnesium. In this article, you will know why the bodybuilders should take multivitamins alongside their regular health supplements.
Mult vitamins are usually recommended after a meal. The truth is multivitamin contains vitamin D which is a fat-soluble vitamin. That means it needs a little bit of fat to get absorbed in your body. Hence, if you take it after your meal (which has a fat component in it), it gets absorbed in your body quickly. Generally, a tablet once or twice after the meal is advised.
Why should you take a multivitamin?
If you are building your muscles or working out in the gym for a long period then your body becomes different from the body of an average human being. Your body requires more nutrition and essential minerals so that it can go along with the intense training and repair itself. Multivitamin gives you antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids and some phytonutrients which you need. Multivitamin India is often recommended by gym trainers for those who want to gain more muscles.
- Vitamin C repairs the damaged tissue and also keeps your immune system healthy. It also has antioxidant properties and protects your body cells from free radicals. These radicals are usually generated while you work out and can cause health problems. So if you want a body that is stronger from inside, vitamin C is a must.
- Vitamin A is crucial for getting strong bones and also improves your eyesight.
- If you are working to gain your muscles then ignoring your bones can be fatal. Hence, vitamin D is a must-have. This vitamin helps in absorbing calcium. As a result, this vitamin makes your bone stronger.
- Vitamin B complex, especially BY and B12 is essential for those who are into bodybuilding. Vitamin B boosts your metabolism rate and helps you to digest foods and stored fats in a better way. B6 is crucial for muscle building because it encourages protein metabolism in your body. B12 gives you energy levels and also controls the carbohydrate metabolism in your body.
- Calcium cannot be skipped because it makes your bones stronger and makes your body stronger.
- Zinc also works as an antioxidant and keeps your body free of impurities.
- Magnesium helps your muscles and also provides supports to your nervous system.
Therefore, if you are into gym training or fitness training a multivitamin after a main meal like lunch or dinner is a must for you to keep your body healthy and functioning.