Lipstick boxes tend to be attractive, durable, and sustainable to portray creativity with every inch of their design. Wholesale is the best way to get affordable custom boxes.
If there is one thing that a person cannot leave their house without is lipstick. Everyone who uses lipstick feels attractive and confident in their way. A little dash of color and you are ready to go conquer the world.
While applying that gorgeous shade of your favorite lipstick have you ever thought what the ingredients that are used to make lipsticks are?
The ingredients that are mentioned on lipstick boxes surely are not exactly what is used in the making of lipsticks. There are some other hidden or unhidden ingredients that are very harmful to the skin but no one ever thought of taking it seriously or maybe these gorgeously attractive custom lipstick boxes never made us think of anything else than the astonishing designs, unique shapes of lipstick boxes, the fancy texture of the box, and bright colors.
Here are the very harmful effects of the harmful ingredients that are found in lipsticks.
Hold on, just look at these few chemicals that are found in lipsticks, so that you can avoid the lipsticks that contain any of these.
- Phthalates-responsible for disruption of the endocrine system which produces hormones. It is also responsible for developmental, neurological, and reproductive damages.
- Lead found in lipsticks is proven to be lethal in the long run.
- Parabens are the preservatives used in the lipsticks. They penetrate so easily in the skin causing depression, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Polyethylene glycols are petroleum-based compounds that are very harmful to the nervous system.
Harmful Effects of Lipsticks
There are a lot of preservatives that can cause serious damage to human health if they surpass the acceptable level no matter what these custom boxes tell you, it will not decrease or eliminate the risk.
Manganese, cadmium, chromium, and aluminum accumulate in the body, which causes toxicity. Lipstick users accidentally ingest such elements while eating or talking that are present in the product. It is important to checkboxes for ingredients before buying lipsticks as custom lipstick boxes contain such info at the back.
A chemical bismuth oxychloride is used to preserve the lipsticks. This very specific chemical holds carcinogenic property that is extremely harmful and is known to cause various allergies. Some lipstick boxes mention the potential harms and side effects for the convenience of the customers.
There are a lot of heavy metals in the lipsticks like cadmium causes renal failure. Stomach tumor is also known to be caused by the excess use of lipstick.
As it is seen that the use of lipstick cannot be stopped or it completely cannot be vanished the product from the face of the Earth but one thing can surely be done and that is precautions or safer alternatives.
- Heavy metals are sure to be found in darker shades, which means go for the lighter shades during the daily routine and save the darker ones for special occasions.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the lips before applying the lipstick,
- Go for some organic alternative to tint your lips and keep the use of lipsticks limited for special occasions.
- Do not go for cheaper lipsticks as they are likely to carry a higher amount of harmful chemicals.
Keeping in consideration the need and demand for lipsticks consumption there are a lot of companies that come up with new, innovative, and the most astonishing packaging to beat the competition.
Custom lipstick boxes in wholesale are the cheapest packaging solution that is available in the market. It is because these boxes are manufactured and sold in bulk which decreases the price very drastically. Custom lipstick boxes are not only attractive but also sustainable and as high in quality as any other expensive packaging that is available in the market.