“Hi there. I am in urgent need to convert Outlook calendar to Word. Soon, I will go on a vacation for two weeks. There, I will only have my laptop with me. That laptop does not contain MS Outlook or any such advanced applications. But I have to access Outlook calendar data during the vacation. Considering the situation, I was planning to save my Outlook calendar in Word file so that it can be opened easily. But I am unaware of the process to export Outlook calendar in Word document. Please help me in this regard.”
Microsoft Outlook is a prominent email application that is mostly used in medium and large-sized organizations. So, it is understandable why the Calendar feature of Outlook is being frequently used. People who use Outlook calendar may need to save Outlook calendar into Word file format due to multiple reasons. For them, the main query is how to convert Outlook Calendar to Word? We will address the issue in this post and depict several methods to export Outlook calendar to Word Document without any hassle.
MS Outlook Calendar and Its Usage
Calendar plays an important part in our day-to-day life by organizing schedules in proper manner. MS Outlook also offers Calendar feature to its users. Here are the things that you can do with Outlook Calendar:
- Make appointments
- Add a meeting request
- Add Group Schedule
- Invite chosen persons to a meeting
How Can I Convert Outlook Calendar to Word
If you want to save Outlook calendar in the format of a Word document, they can do that by performing any of the multiple methods. Now, we will describe some popular and reliable techniques.
Method 1: Copying Calendar Data from Email
- Launch Outlook and open Calendar tab.
- Now, click on e-mail Calendar button on this window.
- This will open a new email with a dialog box.
- In the dialog box, enter the date range of calendar that you need.
- Click OK and the Calendar details will be added to the email.
- Select and copy complete data from email.
- Open a new document in MS Word and paste (CTRL+V).
- You will get all the calendar data in Word file.
Method 2: Using OneNote
- Open Outlook Calendar on your computer.
- Select File tab and click on Print.
- Adjust date range of the Calendar, if needed.
- Choose “Send to OneNote” and click on Print button.
- MS OneNote will open with Outlook Calendar.
- Select File option from the Menu bar.
- Click on Export tab and select “Word Document” and click on Export.
- Add a filename and choose destination folder.
- Click on Save to complete the conversion.
Here is an Easy Method to Convert Outlook Calendar to Word File
If you think that these techniques are lengthy and complex, there is a better approach for you. You can choose SysTools Outlook PST Converter software to convert Outlook Calendar to text document. This standalone software does not need Outlook installation or OneNote to perform the conversion. This software is compatible with all Windows computer and all Outlook versions. It comes with a simple GUI that anyone can operate.
Run these steps to execute this application.
- Step 1: Download and open Outlook PST Converter.
- Step 2: Add PST files of any Outlook version.
- Step 3: Select Calendar folder from Preview screen and click on Export.
- Step 4: In Export file type, select TXT.
- Step 5: Choose the location for saving the data and click Export.
Now, your calendar data will be saved in a text file. To turn it in Word format, open a Word document and copy the data into that file. Thus, you can successfully export Outlook Calendar in Word.
Note: PST Converter also offers the feature to directly convert Outlook emails in Word document. Outlook email files can be saved in three document types: RTF (requires MS Outlook installation), DOC, and DOCX.
Outlook Calendar has undoubtedly made tasks like maintaining schedules and events easier. But, it is possible for the users to face the need to convert Outlook calendar to Word document. To meet their requirement, we have added multiple methods to save calendar data of Outlook in Word file in this blog. Users are free to choose any of the above-mentioned methods and implement according to the guidelines.