Know how to export the emails from the Bat to Outlook email client. Simply transfer the Bat mailbox to MBOX file format and convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This process ensures that the MBOX files are accessible in all the Outlook versions including MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
The Bat! is a Windows-based email client that provides better all-round protection to user’s mailbox items. It is an email client that mainly focuses on security, user interface, and powerful email filters.
On the other hand, Outlook is an email client having millions of active users worldwide. Its user base include professionals, home users, small offices and large corporate. Outlook offers several business services like email management, address book, tasks, notes, journals, and a calendar where you can manage future meetings or plans. It is included in the MS Office suite of programs and is compatible with Exchange Server.
Queries Regarding The Bat to Outlook transfer
Recently we have seen an uprise in the number of queries that involve email migration in between these two email applications. It can be due to the growing popularity of Outlook and the number of features it provides to its users. Some of the queries are as follows:
Can I migrate emails from The Bat to Outlook 2016?
How do I Export The Bat to PST file for Outlook?
Suggest the best way to transfer The Bat to Outlook with attachments?
After thorough research, we found that there is no official solution to carry out such an email conversion. This complicates the entire process and renders user helpless. Thus, we came up with a perfect solution that takes advantage of one of the supported file formats of The Bat email client – MBOX. Given below is the complete step by step process to export email from The Bat to Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019 and other versions.
Learn How to Transfer Emails from The Bat to Outlook
Step 1: Prepare the Bat emails.
- Launch The Bat email client and select all the emails that you want to export.
- Go to the menu and click on Tools >> Export message to >> Unix mailbox
- Save the file with your desired name. This will export all the selected messages from The bat mailbox to .mbox file format.
Step 2: Now download and install SysTools MBOX to PST Converter.
- Launch the tool and add .mbox file which you had just exported from The Bat mailing client.
- Preview the emails from eight different perspectives.
- Choose the output target location where you want to save the converted file.
- Click Export and start the conversion process.
- After a successful conversion, you can now import .pst file in MS Outlook.
- To do that, in MS Outlook go to File >> Open & Export >> Import Export >> Import from another program or file >> Outlook data file (.pst) and select the .pst file.
That’s it..!! You have successfully finished importing The Bat emails to Outlook with complete mailbox items including attachments.
This article is all about accessing the Bat email messages in Microsoft Outlook. The step-wise process ensures that the complete procedure is carried out without any errors. Simply follow the given technique and open the Bat emails in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010.