QuickBooks error 30159 which shoots up when the user tries to upgrade or method payroll. It is in particular prompted when there are a few misconfigured file to your operating system. If you have encountered the same trouble QuickBooks error 30159 may occur when you are running your QuickBooks online accounting. This payroll error may occur when you are updating payroll.
Reason Of QuickBooks Error 30159
Errors 30159 can also arise because file setup in Windows is incorrect. Another reason that could lead to QuickBooks error 30159.
- QuickBooks installation system is incomplete.
- The software program set up folder has got deleted.
- A virus has affected by Windows operating system files.
- A program related to the accounting system has given deleted.
- QuickBooks files are damaged which is being used by the user.
- Inactive Employer Identification Number (EIN) status
- Some problem has occurred in the QB installation process.
- Windows is not updated.
- You are using the non-up to date version of QuickBooks Payroll.
- Corrupted home windows registration documents.
- Windows files may be misconfigured.
- Any hardware components have been deleted or improperly.
Read More:-QuickBooks Support Phone number
Effects of QuickBooks Error 30159
Effects related to QuickBooks errors code 30159 are given below –
- Software window crashes and QuickBooks error 30159 messages at the display screen.
- Desktop crashes again when this error appears.
- The program freezes or grow to be unresponsive time and again alongside the error message being displayed on the display.
- Your desktop becomes very slowly work.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks error 30159
Several solutions are to be had to restoration QuickBooks error 30159.
Solution 1: Restore your desktop
- Firstly, Check-in with the administrator account.
- then, Type word ‘System Restore’ in the search field.
- After this search, The system will be restored, the window gets opened.
- Check it option restores your desktop to a previous time.
- Choose the above option.
- Now, look for the Next tab and click on it.
- A confirmation window will appear on the display.
- And Now, the Reboot system is processed for some time and wait.
- Lastly, Check QuickBooks payroll error 30159.
Solution 2: Add EIN to QuickBooksBooks company file
- Firstly, you log in to your QuickBooks.
- And now, Navigate to the Payroll choice.
- Search the option of ‘Use my current payroll service’.
- Then, select this option and a window with the name Account protection will appear for your screen.
- Check and add file button and then click on it.
- Locate the radio button adjacent to the Add EIN number.
- Check whether or not the radio button is within the enabled state or disabled state.
- If your case that the radio button is disabled, it implies correct employer identification quantity (EIN).
- Now, Select the following button to close the window.
- Finally, At remaining, compare files and go returned to the regular QuickBooks window.
Solution 3: Scan for issues
- First of all, Download and set up QuickBooks Payroll errors application.
- After this, As soon as the set up was completed and the utility window gets opened, search for the scan button and click on on it.
- Then, allow the scanned process to finish in the system.
- Now, click at the fix QB errors button and let the process complete.
- Now, you click on the process that has finished.
- Finally, Reboot your desktop.
Now, see if QuickBooks Payroll errors 30159 is performing or not.
Solution 4: Run Disk Cleanup
- Firstly, go to My computer section or search ‘my computer’.
- And now, Search for ‘Settings’ and then click on it.
- Search for the control panel and click on it.
- Now, Choose ‘Administrative Tools’ in the section.
- Click the ‘Disk Cleanup’ section.
- After then, Go head for the list of drives.
- Now, Select which drive needs to easy via strolling Disk Cleanup.
- Go to the listing of files and delete them.
- Lastly, Click on at the OK button and then on the Delete File button.
In case you are the use of windows 10, follow those steps.
- Firstly, Go to the search bar on the left bottom corner, type disk cleanup.
- Press the ‘Enter’ button.
- And now, visit the list of drives.
- Select which drive you need to easy via running ‘Disk Cleanup’.
- Visit the listing of files to delete.
- Now, you have to choose which documents you need to smooth by going for run Disk Cleanup.
- Eventually, click at the OK button and then on the Delete documents button.
I hope this blog will help you in solving in QuickBooks Error 30159. Because in this article we have completely possible the best solution. And many occur reasons have also given it. If you are unable to solve the QuickBooks error 30159. So, you can take help from the number of QuickBooks helpline number. And our best expert is the best solution that will be taken out of the problem.