Do you want to print Outlook contacts to PDF and store them as a document? This post provides you with solutions to that question. A PDF is a portable document file which is used for official documentation. So, if you print the contacts, you can easily attach them with your other documents systematically. Outlook contacts store user’s information including personal data, contacts, email addresses, etc.
Benefits of Creating a PDF File?
- PDF is a compact file that is quite easy to share over the network.
- You can lock the PDF file containing contacts to prevent it from unauthorized usage.
- Due to its small size, PDF takes much lesser space to store the same amount of data that any other file would save.
“Hi! I need to export my Outlook contacts in a PDF format so that I can attach them to this official document that I am preparing for my company. How can I do this?”
How to Print Outlook Contacts to PDF?
There are two possible ways to make this happen. One is by using the manual method and another one is by using automated software. Let us first discuss how you can achieve this manually.
Manual Method to Print Outlook Contacts to PDF
- Open Outlook and click on the People icon.
- Tap on File from the upper left corner and choose the Print option.
- Then, select the format to print you would like to print your contacts in.
- Finally, hit the Print button. Apply settings and click on Print.
No manual method is safe from drawbacks and the same goes for this method too. This manual practice does not export the contact photo into the PDF file. This process is much more lengthy than you would expect. Additionally, you can’t execute this process without installing Outlook on your system. So, if you do not have the Outlook application with you, this method won’t work. Then what to do? After researching this topic, we came across the best solution to overcome this problem.
Smart Way to Print Outlook Contacts to PDF
The PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter tool is an automated solution to help you convert Outlook contacts to vCard, PDF, and seven other formats. This software is eligible to print your contact photo as well. Also, it is a direct process and if you do not have Outlook installed on your computer, you can still print the contacts. Here we have provided some best features provided by this software.
- Print multiple contacts in a single attempt.
- Allows printing the photo of contacts.
- Supports corrupt or orphaned Outlook PST files.
- Does not require Outlook to help you print the contacts.
- Scans the file for damage before adding them.
- Preserves the data integrity & prints all fields/attributes.
- Does not require you to map the custom fields manually.
- Prints even the deleted contacts from your Outlook.
Steps to Print Outlook Contacts to PDF
- Download and open PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter tool. Now, add PST file(s) or folder to it. You can also choose to automatically detect the file from your system and add them.
- Next, the software will scan the file(s) for any corruption or damage.
- Now, the software will now provide you a preview of these contacts and will show all fields along with their details. Choose the contacts you would like to print.
- At last, choose PDF format as the export type, provide a location to save this file, and hit the Export button.
Voila! You have completed the task to print Outlook contacts to PDF. Now, you can go to the location where you have saved the file and print it.
In this blog, we have explained to you all the possible ways using which you can print Outlook contacts to PDF. As per the user’s convenience, we have mentioned a manual method and to overcome all its limitations, we have also mentioned an alternative. Users can choose any of the above ways to get their results effortlessly.