As the customers you are privileged to ample number of purchasing options, the confusion to find the perfect product also kicks in. When it comes to purchasing TVs, the latest innovations like 4K, Ultra HD are some of the important terms about which every purchaser must be aware. If you have knowledge about the terms like Frame Rate, Contrast Ratio, Bezel, Backlighting, HDMI ports, Refresh rates and Viewing angles – can make your shopping experience even better.
Terms You Should Know About
There are various models which are HD ready and provide a classic entertainment experience of a theatre. Before you shop online for these products, here are some terms you should know about:
- Screen size and Resolution: Currently as per the living conditions, a screen size of 50 to 55 inches is almost ideal. 4K models have almost 2160 light rows stacked together, while HD has 1080 rows. More rows mean better render quality.
- Frame and Refresh Rate: Frame rate is the frames per second displayed in a video, while refresh rate is the frequency of changes in a display to match a video. Frame rates are for DVDs and Blu-Ray, while refresh rates is used for describing hardware. LCDs and HDTVs require a refresh rate of 120 to 240 Hz.
- Contrast Ratio: This is ratio to describe brightness levels. With a good contrast ration, you would be able to see more subtlety in shadows and hues providing better details.
- Connectivity Ports: HDCP (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) and HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) are the two most varied ports to connect various other devices like USBs for streaming digital content. You can connect video boxes, video games, and Blu-Ray through it.
- Add-On Services: Plasmas and LCDs now come with internet services like Netflix, Facebook, etc. You can connect to the internet and watch your shows on high speed internet on TVs.
- Viewing Angle: Sitting in a room where the TV’s view is not in the centre, can sometimes hamper the experience. The colours and lights sometimes get fade away.
- Upscaling: This is almost an add-on feature to increase the quality of a low-resolution video. On high-resolution screens it can be beneficial and various video devices provide it. So, 720-pixels cable transmission can be tweaked to look better in a 4K TV.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network has 60000 partner stores across 1300 cities, offering various TV and other 1 million products on EMI.
If you are on a tight budget then you can purchase LED TV on EMI with your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and get other benefits like
- Convenient EMIs with repayment tenors of three to twenty-four months.
- Online and offline shopping, both can now be done with a simple swipe of your EMI Network Card.
- Conversion of your purchase into EMIs with no additional documentation.
- Minimal or no down payment on your purchase
Bajaj Finserv also has pre-approved loan offers on a range of financial products such as home loans, personal loans, business loans, EMI financing, etc. This way, you will be able to save a lot of time by simplifying the approval process.
Suggested: Dating Accelerator Course By James Marshall