For every businessman it is very important to keep a track record of its stocks and inventory. Stock management is very important as it helps to give an overview to know the basic needs and demands for your business.
If you are running an online business store or wanted to start an online business store for yourself then this article is very beneficial for you. In this article, we will learn about some of the best WooCommerce Inventory Management tools and for stocks and inventory management for your website. So without wasting any time let’s discuss them one by one.
ATUM Inventory Management
Atum Inventory management can be seen as an advanced WooCommerce inventory management solution for serious shop owners. Beautifully carved in the WordPress interface, the system feels very familiar and user-friendly.
This free plugin gives you the authority for complete management of your online store stock. You can edit anything in your Woocommerce list, locations, SKUs, suppliers, weights, and prices. The dashboard aims to become a “daily screen” with quick links to support, documentation and business statistics.
- The stock control system – the heart of ATUM – gives WooCommerce complete control of the stock.
- Friendly User Interface: All products on one screen with a smooth mouse wheel or touchpad scroll.
- Image thumbnail for easy list identification.
- Editing the purchase price and SKU directly from the stock central page.
- Weekly and fortnightly sales, lost sales and inventory level indicators to help you with re-ordering plans.
- Customizing the visual appearance of Stock Central with the ability to add or remove any column according to the needs of your business.
- Inventory logs now allow you to increase or decrease WooCommerce stock.
- Pair of products with suppliers for quick sale stock resellers.
WP Inventory Manager
WP plugin is very easy to use. With an easy-to-use, drag and drop interface and fully customizable labels, eCommerce vendors with a WordPress site can display inventory exactly how they want it.
The free version provides the basic tools you need, whether you are displaying 5 or 5,000 items. But there is no limit to the number of items you can store and manage.
While the free plugin continues to receive positive reviews, many have opted to upgrade to a $ 15 / year license, allowing for a year of subscriber additions and strong add-ons if desired.
- Supports multiple categories.
- Fully customizable label.
- The template system makes customization easier.
- Ability to set permissions to add or edit items.
- Uses separate database tables to access faster databases.
- Developer friendly with hooks, filters and utility functions.
- The Robot template override system gives developers complete control over how the inventory is displayed on the front end.
- Compatible with Mac Firefox, Mac Safari, Mac Chrome, PC Safari, PC Chrome, PC Firefox, iPhone Safari, iPad Safari and PC IE7.
TradeGecko syncs with WooCommerce, an open-source eCommerce plugin for WordPress. This powerful integration allows you to manage your entire commerce and supply chain ecosystem through production from supply to a central, integrated system.
The integration between WooCommerce and TradeGecko creates a myriad of opportunities and possibilities for WooCommerce-powered stores. In particular, business owners who also sell to retailers, manage various warehouses and online stores, now have an easy and integrated, inventory management solution. This enables them to focus on running their business rather than worrying about inventory. Effectively WooCommerce integration allows TradeGecko to keep up-to-date customer data as well as pull orders, retail prices, and stock levels. It also forwards the details of completing your WooCommerce orders.
Transform your WordPress website into a free eCommerce store for free with TradeGecko.
- 2-way sync for matching inventory and customer contacts.
- Automatic runtime routing and logic by easy workflows.
- Sync stock levels and have insights across multiple sales channels.
- Integration with countless third-party applications, POS, 3PLs, and fulfillment by Amazon.
- Multi-channel distribution and management.
- The ability to accept digital payments on invoices.
- demand forecasting.
- Unique storefront, catalog and price list for each of your buyers and EDI integration.
WooCommerce Stock Manager
For simple and variable products, WooCommerce Stock Manager is for you. This beautiful WordPress Support plugin allows you to manage stocks, set stock positions, set backorders, set stock, set prices, set selling prices, and weight for each product and variation. This time-saving adaptability makes it very attractive.
- Friendly interface for updating products without reloading the page.
- Low-stock email notifications and indicators.
- Excel, Google spreadsheet, OSX number to allow easy copy/paste, further filtering, and calculation
- The color-coded user interface gives you a clear idea about the stock position, and you can quickly take action on any important situation.
- It allows you to link to your Amazon or eBay products to track and update inventory on other systems.
- Product search by name or SKU.
Z inventory manager
Z inventory manager is a very lightweight, responsive and easy to use plugin for WordPress. It makes inventory management easier and more efficient. It gives you the power to control your sales, purchase orders, shipments, receipts and more with a fast, simple WordPress plugin solution.
- Purchase Orders: Help refill inventory levels by ordering more stock. Keep an eye on the arrival of your item with purchase receipts.
- Ship and track sales orders.
- Focus on specific items with monitoring usage or reports for all your inventory at a glance.
- Inventory management for companies of all shapes and sizes dealing with online sales, shipment, delivery, purchase, transfer of inventory items.
- Translation-ready theme.
- Set up a solid inventory system on your own WordPress powered website.
So after a very long discussion, we came to the conclusion that WooCommerce inventory management is very necessary for any kind of business whether it is small or large business. If you want to stand your business out from the crowd then you will have to manage your stocks and inventory. The given above are some of the best inventory management plugins. If you have any suggestions then you can comment in the comment box.