Today mankind is suffering from many severe health problems due to his own mistakes. Increase in pollution in the environment, globalization, adulteration in edible products and many more are adversely affecting the health of not only mankind but also of other living things present on earth. All these problems have given rise to the sudden death of a person which might be through a cardiac arrest so it has become important to get these things treated. There are many best cardiology hospitals in India where you can find the best treatments for this. Cardiac arrest is sudden loss of blood flow that results in results in failure of heart to function. The symptoms of cardiac arrest and are signs to see doctor are:
- Severe chest pain
- Shortness of breath
Cardiac arrest arises due to problem in electric system of heart. The electric system of heart controls the heartbeat. It many happen that sometimes the heart beat becomes very fast or it becomes very slow that can result in cardiac arrest. There are many chances that the cardiac arrest happens to those people who don’t know about any type of heart disease to them. So it is recommended to consult in the best cardiology hospitals in India that have the best staff of doctors with the specialization. There are many heart conditions that can lead to cardiac arrest, some of them are listed as follows:
- Coronary artery disease: This is one case of sudden cardiac arrest which occurs in people who have disease that is coronary artery, in which the arteries of the person get clogged with cholesterol and other deposits that leads to reduce in blood flow to your heart.
- Heart attack: If a heart attack occurs due to severe coronary artery disease. It attacks the ventricular fibrillation and causes sudden cardiac arrest. A heart attack leaves scar tissue in your heart. the scar tissue when have the electrical short circuits around it can lead to abnormalities in your heart rhythm.
- Enlarged heart: This condition occurs when a person heart’s muscular walls stretch and enlarge. In this way heart’s muscle is abnormal, which is a condition that often leads to arrhythmias.
- Valvar heart disease: Leaking or narrowing of your heart valves leads to stretch or thickening of heart muscle. When the chambers become enlarged or weakened because of stress caused by a tight or leaking valve, there’s an increased risk of developing arrhythmia.
- Congenital heart disease. When sudden cardiac arrest occurs in children or adolescents, it can be due to a heart defect that was present from their birth time. Adults who had gone through corrective surgery for a congenital heart defect, they still have a higher risk of sudden cardiac arrest.
The top 10 heart hospitals in India provide the word class techniques and doctors that are there for the treatment of the people with such conditions. This cardiac arrest can be diagnosed by doctors through following tests:
- ECG: this is one of the most common tests that is recommended to be performed by the person with any heart problem. In this it sensors electrodes that can detect the electrical activity of your heart. The wires are attached to your chest and sometimes to your limbs. It helps in detecting heart rhythm or detects abnormal electrical patterns etc.
- Blood tests: A sample of blood might be taken for the test to check the levels of potassium, magnesium, hormones and other chemicals that can affect your heart’s ability to function. There are some other blood tests are able to detect recent heart injury or attacks.
- Imaging tests: These may include Chest X-ray. This allows your doctor to check the size and shape of your heart and its blood vessels. There are other tests that include nuclear scan, MRI, CT scan and cardiac catheterization. These all can determine heart’s pumping capacity and is one of the most important predictors of your risk of sudden cardiac arrest.
All these test and treatments are available in the top 10 heart hospitals in India and in local government hospitals as well though these health issues require awareness among the people. But with the advancement in technology, it had helped in finding solutions to such health issues.