Eurojackpot is a multi-nation, European lottery. It has the highest number of participating countries. The jackpot rarely rolls over as high as other big games since somebody would have won it already. Following a system that encourages frequent payouts, Eurojackpot has gained in popularity.
The draws are declared once a week. Now, you can participate in this renowned lottery, buy your tickets from the world leader of online lotteries – Lottoland.
Give your numbers some thought before buying. Though it’s a game of chance with high odds against winning, success is possible in Eurojackpot. It lies in the numbers.
Most people leave a lottery win on chance. The belief is that if fortune smiles, a win is just around the corner. Thus, you leave everything on destiny and fold your hands. If this were enough, everyone would be a winner by now. But they aren’t. So what are the winners doing differently? Join us while we find the formula.
Probability of Numbers
Eurojackpot asks you to choose numbers for two different fields. You must pick 5 numbers from 1 to 50 and 2 numbers between 1 to 10. For the jackpot, all 7 numbers must match. Other than the jackpot, there are prizes down the tiers for other matched numbers.
The drawn numbers are random. But, don’t put your money randomly on any number. Studying the winning number patterns from previous games is the key to smart playing. The following points would guide you while picking the right numbers.
- The odd-even numbers. Keep these moderately balanced. Rarely would you find all odd or all even numbers winning a draw.
- The high-low numbers. Again, balance is the key here. All high numbers or series of low numbers don’t seem to win often.
- The hot-cold numbers. You need to examine hot numbers, often drawn, and cold numbers, rarely drawn. This way, you can identify the ‘due’ number. Again, a balance is a safe bet.
- Series or multiples or numbers ending with same digits rarely win. Don’t bet on these losing options, however tempting.
- A careful study will tell you that some number groups rarely come up. Try to avoid those.
- On average, one number gets repeated from the previous draw. Some numbers get repeated again and again. Keep track of those.
- Some number pairs or triplets are frequent winners. These numbers come up in many successful attempts.
- Try out lottery calculator or number wheel to pick out randomly arranged patterns.
- Many people believe that mathematical probability and statistics go into predicting winning numbers. Understanding the game better will help in both.
Piling on Possibilities
Every winner agrees to one point. Buying more tickets improves the chances of winning. More tickets to play means better odds. So, pool along with friends and syndicates to buy more.
Along with money, you might be pooling your luck also. The lucky stars of any player can influence the whole group. Also, positivity pays. Being together in it will keep you positive through the game.