Photoshop is the unquestionably the best Photo editing tool that should be installed on your device in order to work on it.
But what if you don’t have Photoshop installed on your working system? Well, this is the case where you need to get in touch with some other alternatives which will be discussed in this article.
But let’s first understand what exactly photo editing is!
What is Photo editing?
Photo editing is the process of making the photo look great and attractive, or this is simply adding extra looks and enhancement to the Photo through any editing tools.
Now we can go through the 5 editing tools one by one.
- Free online Photoshop
The first product which has to be discussed first due to its priority is free online photoshop. This is because this tool functions the same way as that of photoshop. The only difference is that photoshop is local which means that it must be installed on your working system, and this tool is online which does not require any installation process only it should be accessed through any browser.
Accessing this tool:
Accessing this tool does not involve any critical process, there are two chunky ways to get into it, you should either type free photoshop or visit the site https://www.azlanblogger.com/ and that’s all you are there.
- It does not require any installation process
- It provides a full set of features as photoshop
- It is online so it always requires an internet connection.
In short azlanblogger could be the best option for those who does not have photoshop installed.
GIMP is the best photo editing tool that is available free and is open source, whatever you need while editing a photo is packed here in this tool which means it is full of all the photo enhancing features and capabilities which can be used in a friendly way.
Features of GIMP
- Adjustable Interface:
The interface is actually the main area where you will have to perform your task. GIMP provides you an interface that can be used in a flexible way.
- Once you adjust your interface then you can deal with its other features which are:
- Background transparency
- Perfect image fitting
- Color adjustment
- Alignment and straightening
- High-resolution image output etc.
The platform on which it is runnable:
GIMP can be run on more than specific platforms; here platform means either operating system or the devices.
GIMP is a cross-platform software that is workable on Linux, Mac OS, window operating system, etc.
Who can use GIMP?
As the GIMP is open source and free software, therefore it can be used without any bounds by any single person.
The users of GIMP can range from a student who makes his/her photo to businessmen who use it for business purposes. This can also be used for entertainment as the world has now completely based on entertainment.
- It has a simple user interface (UI).
- It is open source.
- Completely free of cost.
- It lacks some advanced features.
- It may not be used for professional purposes etc.
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer
The second photo editing tool you can use is named Ashampoo Photo Optimizer which also tends to help you avoid Photoshop.
This one is really handy especially when you have to deal with many pictures at a time. Its interface is clean and understandable and free of terrible ads.
The productive feature of this editing tool is that you can select multiple photos and can transform or rotate them at once which is quite time-saving. On the other hand, single photos can also be selected for further work.
Features of Ashampoo
Ashampoo is having the following suit of the feature.
- Edit image creatively due to having filters and effects.
- It has got both automatic and manual optimization.
- Features of creating cards and frames.
- Provide two displays to control and see separately.
- It has more than 50 features.
The above mentioned features are enough to meet all your requirements.
- The Ashampoo is not platform dependent which means that it is convenient on more than one platform; window 10, window 8, window 8.1 and window7.
- Well-designed interface.
- Having filter and effects features.
- It provides support for 24/7.
- It has got a low collection of photo filters.
Canva is a browser based online tool, which is for both home user and professional level.
This tool is worth when you want to turn your snaps into other forms like cards, posters, invitation and social media posts etc.
It has both the version Free and paid the free level can completely serve you with all that you need with 8000 working templates, but with the paid version there certainly are some advance options.
Features of Canva
The following feature can be used to accomplish your task.
- Provided by default templates.
- It has a library of fonts.
- It has a drag and drops features.
- Easy to use.
- Offers a tone of design content for free.
- Great features for designing.
- The dimension of the image cannot be changed once selected.
- Content cannot be combined for exporting purposes.
- Photo pos pro
Photo pos pro has the photo editing features in a simple interface, this tool may not be that recognizable compared to others. But this editing tool has adopted the top quality features for editing an image.
This tool contains the professional suit of features which are listed below.
- Removal or replacement of background.
- It has frames and collages.
- Provide advanced set of effects for photos.
- An attractive set of text effects.
- Pentium R 350 MHz or fast processor.
- At least 2 GB of Ram.
- 300 Mb of disk space or more.
- Window XP/ Vista / 7 /8 and 10.
The conclusion can be drawn by having your attention back to that of if you have to edit photos without having Photoshop installed then the best choice is to have experience with any of the above mentioned.
It cannot be specified as to which one should essentially be selected because it completely depends on your needs. So just circle a glance through what you actually need and then go for any of the tools.