Airline credit cards are mostly used by frequent travelers. Most of these airline credit cards offer perks like free checked bags or airport lounge access across domestic and international airports. They also make it easier to achieve points or miles and save money on flights. The airline credit cards offer maximum reward points when you spend on the partner airline tickets. Following is a list of the top 6 airline best credit cards in India.
Air India SBI Platinum
SBI, one of India’s largest credit card issuers has co-branded with Air India and has come up with an airline credit card that perfectly caters to the needs of frequent flyers. The key features of this credit card include:
- Annual fee: Rs.1499 + Taxes (one time)
- Renewal fee: Rs.1499 (per annum)
- You can get 5000 reward points as a welcome gift on the payment of your joining fee.
- Get up to 15,000 bonus reward points annually on this card.
- You can enjoy a complimentary lost card liability cover of Rs.1 lakh.
- Get complimentary membership to the Air India Frequent Flyer Program- Flying Returns.
- Offers 8 complimentary visits per year to domestic visa lounges in India (maximum 2 visits per quarter)
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Axis bank has co-branded with Tata SIA Airlines Limited, operating as Vistara and have launched the Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card. It is one of the variants of the Axis Vistara airline credit cards. The important features of the card are as follows:
- Annual fee: Rs 10,000
- Renewal charges: Nil
- This card offers a business card flight ticket and a Club Vistara Gold Membership as a complimentary welcome gift.
- It offers air accident insurance coverage of Rs.2.5 crore.
- It offers complimentary lounge access at selected airports in India.
- If you spend Rs.2.5lakh in a year, you get 1 business class flight ticket.
- If you spend Rs.1 lakh a year, you also get an additional 10,000 Club Vistara reward points as a bonus.
Etihad Guest SBI
SBI, the largest public sector bank of India and Etihad Guest, has launched Etihad Guest SbI credit cards for the members and frequent Indian travelers. The card will be available in two variants, Etihad Guest SBI Card and Etihad Guest SBI Premier Card.
- Annual fee: Rs.1499 + GST
- You can get 5,000 and 2,500 Etihad Guest Miles as welcome gifts in Etihad Guest SBI Premier Cards and Etihad Guest SBI Card respectively.
- 3-10% discount on direct Etihad Airways bookings.
- Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program and complimentary visits to domestic and international airport lounges.
- Complimentary overseas air accident coverage of Rs.50lakh and Rs.25lakh on the base and premier variants.
This co-branded airline credit card was launched by Axis Bank and Vistara in 2016. Some of the important features of this card include:
- Annual fee: Rs.1,500
- As welcome gift customers get a free Vistara economy class ticket.
- Bonus reward points include 1,000 CV Points in spending Rs.50,000.
- The customers get free access to airport lounges at selected airports across India.
- It provides lost card liability worth Rs.3 lakh.
- You can avail 15% discount at over 5,000 restaurants in India.
Standard Chartered Emirates World
Standard Chartered Bank and Emirates World have also launched an airline credit card that has its own benefits. The important features of this card include:
- Annual fee: Rs.3000(second-year onwards)
- Avail 4,000 Bonus SkywardsMiles on activation in the first year.
- Complimentary golf game access once a year and 50% off on all games and one free golf lesson every month.
- Provides cashback of 5% on duty-free shopping on the maximum expenditure of Rs.1000 per month.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access to 25 domestic lounges and 2 complimentary access to domestic and international Priority Pass Lounges per month.
Axis Vistara Signature
Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card is one of the three variants of airline credit cards launched by the co-branding of Axis Bank and Vistara. The following are the important features of the card.
- Annual fee: Rs.3000
- Get a complimentary premium economy ticket as a welcome benefit.
- Complimentary membership of the Vistara Silver Club along with benefits like dedicated check-in and excess luggage allowances.
- Avail at least a 15% discount at restaurants that are tied to the Axis Bank Dining Delights.
- Cardholders can have access to premier golf clubs.
- Users can also enjoy an Interest-Free Credit period of 20-50 days.
Sort out your needs and check which one of the aforementioned ones match your requirements best. This will help you to maximize your savings without compromising with amenities.
ALSO CHECK: HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD COMPARISON